Monday, May 4, 2009

BALLOTS-AND HEALING

I'm sure everyone received their ballots today. I hope everyone
votes and after the election we should all make a pact to shut down all the blog sites and begin the healing process that is so desperately needed in this community. RLT is not too worried about the elections I believe in the people of Lebanon and know they can see the difference this board has made for our high school. And for the non-believers let democracy rule and accept what the voters say.

2 comments:

  1. I already filled mine out and put in the mail box today!!!!! I am even offering my friends and family stamps if they do not have them to make sure all votes in this very important election!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tre Kennedy is over the top! This man has a personal agenda!!! I hope people in this school district are smart enough to see that he is just vicious in his hatred of Rick Alexander. What a hateful man.

    ReplyDelete